As-Salamu-Alequm, I saw a dream before Fazr?s Namaaz last week. I saw that I am in a desert with a man wearing white cloths whose face was very Noorany & pleasant. He told the same word which was used by Huzoor S.A.W. in his last Khutba. He told me that Follow the way which I show to you then nobody will damage or harm you in any way. On that night, I had very high fever with shivering for whole night. I am frequently & regularly recite Darood Sharif. I am also regularly recite Dua-E-Ganjul Arsh. My Mother Name is Raisa Begum. Please provide your valuable advice. Allah Hafiz!

As-Salamu-Alequm, I saw a dream before Fazr’s Namaaz last week. I saw that I am in a desert with a man wearing white cloths whose face was very Noorany & pleasant. He told the same word which was used by Huzoor S.A.W. in his last Khutba. He told me that Follow the way which I show to you then nobody will damage or harm you in any way. On that night, I had very high fever with shivering for whole night. I am frequently & regularly recite Darood Sharif. I am also regularly recite Dua-E-Ganjul Arsh. My Mother Name is Raisa Begum. Please provide your valuable advice. Allah Hafiz!

Answer

(Fatwa: 1054/825=H/1430)

The dream indicates that you should follow the sunnah. This is the interpretation of your dream. Leave reciting the Dau-e-Ganjul Arsh. And which durood you recite? Write it down and submit the question again.