Aaslamu alaikum, My brother is having Marble shop, in that shop credit card machine is used for business purpose, 2% of swapping amount will go to bank as their charges, Example , My friend giving is credit card and ask a sum of 10,000 rupees can I charge him 3% as swapping charges the remaining 1% can I assume as business profit or it is haram . Your earlier response will be appreciated

Answer

(Fatwa: 865/727=D/1430)

Taking credit card and giving 10 thousand rupees is a kind of debt, so receiving 1% service charge is unlawful for you, it is interest.