Salam. my husband is looking for a job….its been 5 months now…but he is still unable to find a good permanent job.please suggest some dua i can read so that he finds a job soon so we can be togetehr n settle down.and what more can i do so that he can get more interview calls.thankyou

salam. my husband is looking for a job….its been 5 months now…but he is still unable to find a good permanent job.please suggest some dua i can read so that he finds a job soon so we can be togetehr n settle down.and what more can i do so that he can get more interview calls.thankyou

Answer

(Fatwa: 6/9=H/1429)

أللھم أکفني بحلالک عن حرامک و أغنني بفضلک عمن سواک

You and your husband should recite the above mentioned dua 10 times after every obligatory salah with durood 10 times before and after, and pray to Allah to open the door of halal livelihood for you.