Assalam O Alaykum Wa RehmatUllahi Wa Barakatuhu, It is urgent for me to know whether this below mentioned hadith: The Holy Prophet (Sallaho Alayihi Wassalam) said, Stop doing everything during the Azaan, even reading the Quran, the person who talks during the Azaan will not be able to say the Kalima Shahada on his/her death bed…. Please pass this message to Muslims…READ THIS DUAA FOR BETTER LIFE Allahumma- inni- ala-Zikr-ika- wa Shuk-rika wa husni-ibad-atika. is the above mentioned hadith true? please give reference of hadith? And is it mentioned in Quran? JazaakAllah

Answer

(Fatwa: 817/633=L/1430)

We are not aware of the two quotes (stop doing everything during the Azaan, even reading the Quran, the person who talks during the Azaan will not be able to say the Kalima Shahada on his/her death bed) neither could I find it in any book of Hadith.

(2) The dua is mentioned in Hadith in Abu Dawood etc. This dua can be recited for the purpose mentioned above. It is not mentioned in the Quran.