Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Darulifta-Deoband.com » I need to know whether jama bainas salatain is correct as I am a frequent traveler and I offer Zuhr and Asr together and Maghrib and Isha due to availability of time and place during traveling.

I need to know whether jama bainas salatain is correct as I am a frequent traveler and I offer Zuhr and Asr together and Maghrib and Isha due to availability of time and place during traveling.

Answer

(Fatwa: 527/260/L=1433)

It is not lawful to combine two salah at the same time instead of Arafah and Muzdalifah. However, in case of compulsion they may be offered together in a way, for example Zuhr is offered at its last time and Asr is offered at its starting time. Likewise consider the other salah as well.

Ad by Muslim Ad Network