Assalam alikukm i did istikhara for my marriage pls tell me the tabir.i am walking in my dream an the sky is cloudy but looking beautiful.the climate was very gud.i reached a juntion of two roads.on the left side there r few dogs barking at me and r fighting they start barking at me so i move to the other way.wen i go to the other way it starts drzzling.in my dream i feel this is the right path.yhe dream ends.pls guide me with ur knowledge waht is the meaning.allahhafiz.

Answer

(Fatwa: 126/121=B/1429)

You shall be protected against the troublesome situations and you shall be favoured with peaceful life.