Assalamualikum a doctor suggested me a supplemntary medicine so that i can get more energy to work and stay fit. The name of the medicine is CSN Capsules by Shreya Life Sciences. But the medicine is having red dot that means it is nonveg product and it contains Gelatin(animal origin) etc. There is also a famous medicine of this type named Revital from Ranbaxy that is having red dot too and contains Ginseng that is also having animal origin. Is it Halal to take these medicines?

Answer

(Fatwa: 1514/1437=B=1430)

We are unaware of red dot. You may use if the ingredients of the supplementary medicine are halal and tahir, otherwise using the medicine will be unlawful and haram.