Kindly answer me use of copper T (use female) for birth control allowed in shariya, if no please suggest me Islamic type for birth control And answer me family planing surgery allowed in shariya. Thanks and Jazakallah!

Answer

(Fatwa: 1028/1028/M=1431)

The concept of family planning is against the teachings of Islam. As it is prohibited to kill one’s children out of the fear of economic failure, in the same way it is unlawful and haram to stop its birth on regular basis and adopt such a method that discontinues the birth ability. It is not right for a woman to use copper-T with the intention of birth control.