Assalam-o-alaikum. i read in one of your fatwas that in order to get married we should recite ya Latif (یا لطیف) 1111 times after Isha Salah with durood 11 times before and after the dua. please tell me is this for both boys and girls and for how many days do we have to read this.?

assalam-o-alaikum. i read in one of your fatwas that in order to get married we should recite ya Latif (یا لطیف) 1111 times after Isha Salah with durood 11 times before and after the dua. please tell me is this for both boys and girls and for how many days do we have to read this.?

Answer

(Fatwa: 1455/1133/B=1431)

This practice is instructed by elders, it is for both the boy and girl. Keep on reading it until you get a suitable proposal. There is no limitation of time and period.