If I have inherited some land/money from my father and I have 6 sisters and mother alive how it would be distributed since I am only son, I have got marriages of 2 sisters done and performed Haj with my mother and took all expenditure. Kindly let me know as per the holy Quran and Sunnah.

Answer

After paying the due rights proceeding inheritance and in case the detail of the heirs is correct, all the property left by the deceased shall be divided into 64 shares. Out of which the widow of the deceased shall get 8 shares, and 14 shares shall go to his only son while 7-7 shares shall go to each daughter. The detail of the division is as follows:

Details:
Wife: 1×08 = 08
Sons: 1×14 = 14
Daughters: 6×07 = 42
Total: 64 shares

By getting your sisters married or bearing the expenses of your mother’s hajj, no changes shall take place as per the Shariah in the ruling of your father’s inheritance.