I have kept my daughters name as DANIYA ABRAR(as my name is MOHAMED ABRAR WASIM)is my daughters name Islamically right?

1.I have kept my daughters name as DANIYA ABRAR(as my name is MOHAMED ABRAR WASIM)is my daughters name islamically right? 2.what is the meaning of DANIYA, 3.INSHA ALLAH my wife is expecting another child. can you please suggest a few boy/girl names which have similar meaning of name ABRAR. if i am gifted with a girl i would like to have the last name as ABRAR(as in daniya abrar). if i am gifted with a boy i would like to retain both the FIRST name as MUHAMMED and LAST name as WASIM and just change the middle name. kindly Advice if i am doing right? JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN KASEERA, you people are doing a great job, MAY ALLAH SUBHANU TAALA reward you greatly in this world and hereafter – AMEEN : SUMMA AMEEN.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1082/1082/M=1432)

The name Daniya for a girl is correct. It means: one who gets nearer, or one who lives happy life. (Al-Qamus al-Wahid)
You can keep any of these names for your son or daughter by adding any part of your name. If you are blessed with a boy you may choose any name like Saeed, Saad, Rashid, Masood, Mahmood, Afzal (these names mean good, obedience, the concept of praise). In case of baby girl, you can choose any of the following names: Barirah, Memuna, Tuba, Sa’dia, Afifa, Tayyiba, Rushda.