When my penis activates due to some reason, and when it comes in to normal position, some very small drops of ejaculation (pre-seminal fluid, or little bit one drop of liquid) comes out. In this situation, can I offer prayer without washing this drop in my underwear? And it happens every time when my penis stands. Is it natural behaviour or I have some disease? I am totally confused or I have to consult with doctor? I am in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, if you know any doctor please tell me.

Answer

(Fatwa: 199/148/B=1433)

Madhi (penile secretion) is also impure. If it gets onto the underwear it is necessary to wash the underwear and penis. Salah shall not be valid without washing it. Secreting madhi is also a kind of disease. You should consult any expert physician and get it treated.