Aslaam U Alaikum Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakatahu Respected Ulemas I would like to bring to your notice that in our India, a lot of piracy takes place and piracy is a kind of theft and it is considered illegal but still it takes palce, so I would like to clearly know about the following question in view of Islam that: What is your view regarding use of pirated operating systems and other softwares.Is it allowed or not in Islamic view? KHUDA HAFIZ

Answer

(Fatwa: 2062/1648=H/1429)

Theft is not allowed in these matters also.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive curated Islamic Q&A every week!

You have Successfully Subscribed!