My question is about faith. I mostly hear from people that a man usually earns either because of his wife’s fate or children’s fate. If a man gets a good job or loses a good job after marriage, people say it is all because of wife’s fate. Can you please help me in knowing this in the light of Quran and Hadith? I believe this is not true as Allah (swt) wrote individual’s fate before our birth. But I will be very thankful if you reply as soon as possible.

Answer

(Fatwa: 995/628/H=1433)

Instead of fate if it is said like this that Almighty Allah provides the provisions with the blessings of the weak, poor and children then it shall be true and correct. Such types of matters are also proved from Hadith.