Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Darulifta-Deoband.com » Assalamualaikum 1-My student wants to know the meaning of a dream. He saw a dream that there were alot of spiders (dangerous and non dangerous) and spider webs in his room,he killed most of the spiders and some were left to kill then he woke up what does the dream mean?

Assalamualaikum 1-My student wants to know the meaning of a dream. He saw a dream that there were alot of spiders (dangerous and non dangerous) and spider webs in his room,he killed most of the spiders and some were left to kill then he woke up what does the dream mean?

Answer

(Fatwa: 1765/1426=H/1430)

The student shall get rid of greed in worldly matters and shall advance in good deeds in-sha-Allah provided he pays special attention to follow sunnah in each matter.

Ad by Muslim Ad Network