My father has expired at the age of 60 years. He had done HAJ and was performing 5 times prayer since the age of 40 years. But last 2 years due to illness he has not perform any prayer. I want to know what should be done for his leftover prayers. I heard of FIDIYA but I dont know much about it. OR is there any other way. Please reply in detail

Answer

Fatwa: 1803/1434/B=1431)

Do isal-o-sawab and dua for their maghfirah extensively. If possible, give 1.633 kg wheat for one salah or its price to the poor or needy as per the number of salah he has missed after he attained the puberty. You will have to give the fidyah of six salah including of witr for one day.