I have already ask one question numbered 3155. Could you please answer it as soon as possible?

Assalamu Alaikkum I have already ask one question numbered 3155. Could you please answer it as soon as possible? One more question is that in my home town(Palacode (Tk), Tamilnadu) and Some part Karnataka, some people believe that Mehdi Alaihisalam had come in past and passed away. They are telling that He is “Khalifia”. My question is that can I offer my Faraz namaz with their Imam? I have relatives belong to that category. What I can do in this situation? I am very much interested in Thableeg Jamath and also went for 40 days.

Answer

(Fatwa: 210/206=J)

Till this time no one has appeared who had the signs and conditions of Hazrat Mahdi mentioned in hadith. A person who says that Hazrat Mahdi appeared and died too, such a person is utter liar and fabricator; it is unlawful to pray salah behind him. Try to convince your relatives that such a belief is a cause of kufr (disbelief), it must be avioded absolutely. For details you should study the book: Alamaat-e-Qiyamat.