Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Darulifta-Deoband.com » Assalamualaikum. My sister’s husband is in foreign country away for some reason.my sister is getting thought in her mind why ALLAH has kept her away from her husband while other couples are living together.she later felt guilty over her thoughts and repented to ALLAH.she told her husband about her thought also.does my sister get out of eiman by having this thought and telling her husband tat she got this thought.does she have to renew her eiman and nikah. jazakallah

Assalamualaikum. My sister’s husband is in foreign country away for some reason.my sister is getting thought in her mind why ALLAH has kept her away from her husband while other couples are living together.she later felt guilty over her thoughts and repented to ALLAH.she told her husband about her thought also.does my sister get out of eiman by having this thought and telling her husband tat she got this thought.does she have to renew her eiman and nikah. jazakallah

assalamualaikum. My sister’s husband is in foreign country away for some reason.my sister is getting thought in her mind why ALLAH has kept her away from her husband while other couples are living together.she later felt guilty over her thoughts and repented to ALLAH.she told her husband about her thought also.does my sister get out of eiman by having this thought and telling her husband tat she got this thought.does she have to renew her eiman and nikah. jazakallah

Answer

(Fatwa: 1456/1371=D/1429)

This thinking is satanic whispering, it is sufficient to repent to Allah and seek forgiveness. There is no need to renew the Eiman and Nikah. However, one should avoid uttering such words.