1

Durood Tunjina, Taharah, Namaz

Facebooktwitterpinteresttumblrmail
1. I get urine drops on my clothes when I stand for prayer will my prayer be valid or do I need to repeat again? Also I have hemorrhoids and feces comes out of it automatically will I be always be in state of nijasat? Do I need to make my wudhu again and again and repeat salah?
2. I think someone has done jadu on me. I keep getting scratched at night with marks on my back. There are some people (I don’t want to mention them) who say things that come right in my mind. Also I get waswasah and temptation a lot. I made a regular habit of reading durood Tunjina 300 times daily. My upper back starts to hurt a lot when I read it and so does my chest. Please keep me in your duas.

(Fatwa: 586/535/L=06/1440)

If you are not mazur in the term of Shariah i.e. you get time in the whole time of a salah in which you can offer fardh salah after being pure then in case of urine drop or discharge of impurity your wudhu shall break and it shall be mandatory for you to perform wudhu again and remove the impurity from the cloth or body.

والمعذور من لا يمضي عليه وقت الصلاة إلا والذي ابتلي به يوجد فيه (ملتقى الأبحر مع مجمع الأنهر 1/57، الناشر: دار إحياء التراث العربي)

(2) Continue reading the Manzil compiled by Hadhrat Shaikh al-Hadith Hadhrat Maulana Zakaria (ra), in-shaAllah it shall benefit you a lot. May Allah remove your problems!

Facebooktwitterpinteresttumblrmail