Is ghusl due after fingering?

I am here to place my question for a clarification as it comes in my mind very often, being a married woman. If a woman is getting fingered only in here vagina to be pleased by herself or by her husband, still not getting pleased properly nor her fluid comes out. Is ghusl fardh in such situation? Or it’s due just after the flow of fluid? Kindly make it clear. Will be highly thankful.

(Fatwa: 1253/1150/M=11/1439)

If a woman fingers her vagina without lust and neither she feels aroused after insertion nor gets discharged then in such a case ghusl will not be wajib. If a woman fingers to get pleasure out of sexual arousal or her husband inserts the finger then according to some Fuqha ghusl will become wajib and as precaution the woman should perform ghusl, however if semen was discharged due to the practice then ghusl will be wajib without any doubt.