(1) Can I use this money in building toilet, istinja khana in masjid, madrasas?
(2) Can I use in Falah-e-Aam like street light, repairing of roads, lane, boring tube-wells, wells?
(3) Can I use this for needy poor Muslim?
(4) Can I use this for poor non-Muslim but not so needy? Please reply as soon as possible.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
(1) You cannot build toilet and istinja-khana (urinal) with interest money through it is for a mosque or a madrasa.
(2) You cannot spend in these places as the ruling pertaining to interest money is that if it is impossible to give it to original owner then it should be given in charity.
(3) It should be given to poor and needy ones without an intention of reward then that poor Muslim may use it in his needs.
(4) You may give it to a poor non-Muslim also.
Allah knows Best!
Darul Uloom Deoband