How to get a continued halal rizq?

I always find my dream jobs and that too in expected companies. Unfortunately, it doesn’t last very long. For different reasons I have to leave or the company asks to depart. I think it’s not for performance because as a Sales Manager my performance is always good. Now could you please let me know some tasbih or dua to get a continuous halal rizq. Like there won’t be 4 months or 6 months break in between. And thanks for your previous answers. Alhamdulillah it worked. I was blessed with a baby boy and also took a job in UAE, but as mentioned unfortunately lost it.

(Fatwa: 235/172/L=2/1439)

Keep on reciting the following dua extensively so that your troubles come to an end:

اللَّهُمَّ اكْفِنِي بِحَلَالِكَ عَنْ حَرَامِكَ وَأَغْنِنِي بِفَضْلِكَ عَمَّنْ سِوَاكَ .

Translation: O Allah! Grant me enough of what You make lawful so that I may dispense with what You make unlawful, and enable me by Your Grace to dispense with all but You.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive curated Islamic Q&A every week!

You have Successfully Subscribed!