(2) Sometimes our Hanafi imam is not available in the masjid and the person who is following Shafai maslak is coming forward and leads salah as imam but he follows his Shafai maslak way of performing salah, reciting long ameen and doing Rafa Yadain But all the muqtadis do not follow him in long ameen and do not go for Rafa Yadain. Does the salah by followers is right or they have to follow imam in long ameen and Rafa Yadain.
(3) What is right way of offering salah after Hanafi imam by followers of Shafai maslak and what is right way of offering salah after Shafai imam by followers of Hanafi maslak? Please clear my doubts.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
(1) Yes, according to his madhhab it is correct for him to do Rafa Yadain and say ameen loudly behind Hanafi imam.
(2) If the Hanafi people pray behind Shafai imam and the Hanafi does not say ameen loudly and does not do Rafa Yadain then it is also correct. The salah of both would be valid and it will cause no defect in Salah. The difference of these two things is only of preference; according to Shafai maslak it is better to say ameen loudly and do Rafa Yadain while according to Hanafi Fiqh it is better not to do so.
(3) Both can pray according to their own maslak. However, a Hanafi should not follow the Shafai imam in witr Salah in the month of Ramadan as they only pray one rakah, while we Hanafis pray three rakahs with one salam.
Allah knows Best!
Darul Uloom Deoband
This answer was collected from the official ifta website of Darul Uloom Deoband in India.