(2) Also a question about wudhu (purity for praying salah) that for same reason could my wudhu validate or have to do wudhu again, because the blood cannot stop at that moment.
(3) I am a patient of Asthma for that I have to take inhaler but at the time of fast what could I do?
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
(1) Fast does not break if blood comes from the gum, you may keep the fast. It should be noted that if the blood of the gum is too much that it dominates the saliva or it is equal to saliva then if it enters the stomach then the fast shall break and qaza shall be incumbent.
قال الحصكفى: (أو خرج الدم من بين أسنانه ودخل حلقه) يعني ولم يصل إلى جوفه أما إذا وصل فإن غلب الدم أو تساويا فسدو إلا لا . (الدر المختار مع رد المحتار: 396/ 2، باب ما يفسد الصوم).
(2) If the blood that comes from the gum dominates the saliva i.e. the saliva turns red then it shall break the wudhu.
(3) It is not lawful to use inhaler in the state of fasting, it shall invalidate the fasting. In case there is fear of illness if inhaler is not used then it is allowed not to keep the fast and make its qaza later.
Allah knows Best!
Darul Uloom Deoband