Offering two rakaat after tawaf

I started my tawaf after Asar and completed it. Then I offered two optional rakat (wajib ut tawaf) and started Sai before Maghrib. I just forgot that it was makrooh time. I was only reminded about this after getting out of ahram. Please guide me.

(Fatwa: 965/1037/SN=9/1438)

Though it is forbidden to offer two rakah of wajib tawaf but if someone offers it then wajib is fulfilled though with karahat and it is not necessary to reoffer it. (Muallimul Hujjaj, p. 148, pub. Bushra)

Hence in the question mentioned above, though you have committed one makrooh act by offering salah of tawaf in makrooh time but your Umrah became valid so you should not worry about it.