Buying property on loan with payback interest because there is no halal option in my country

If I buy a property on loan with payback interest because there are no halal options in my country, the payment to bank is same as what I pay in rent. So it sounds better that I pay the equivalent amount to bank rather than renting a house. Please advise?

(Fatwa: 1261/1270/N=11/1437)

If you get a house on rent and pay its rent it shall be lawful. But if you take interest based loan to buy house or property then it shall be haram and unlawful and abominable act. (Muslim: 2: 17, pub. Maktaba Ashrafia Deoband). Hence it is wrong to judge about something merely by looking its apparent form. You must not take loan from the bank to buy the property rather take house on rent and start living there and save money from your salary by limiting your expenses and after saving adequate money buy some plot of land and afterwards build house over it.

May Allah give you taufiq to save yourself from interest based loan and may Allah arrange personal home for you within no time. Amen!