Property distribution between mother and three son

My father was a government servant and expired in 2008 leaving back my mother and three married sons including me. There are four houses and a shop which has been bought after his death from his government benefits. My two brothers are running shop whereas I am a government servant. What will be the property distribution among us?

(Fatwa: 1260/1232/N=11/1437)

If the deceased person has left behind only one wife and three sons and he did not leave any daughter, father, mother, grandfather and grandmother then all his property (all property and cash) shall be divided into 24 shares, after paying due rights preceding inheritance. Out of the total, his wife shall get 3 shares and 7-7 shares shall go to each son. The Shariah division of the property is as follows:

Details:

Wife:                1×03 = 03

Sons:                3×07 = 21

Total:                           24 Shares