My wife saw a dream…..

My wife saw a dream that a kid fell from the sky and he got dumped in ground. The place he got dumped became a grave. I told her it’s a grave. She went closer and saw a kid inside the grave and under that was a man lying too. We just got married few months ago. We married on our choice. We pray 5 times a day and she observes purdah and we try to keep away from sins. We have an intention to spend an Islamic life. This Ramadan I am going in 40 days Jamat too. We desire for a kid too and we want to make him/her pious. Please tell me the meaning of the dream.

(Fatwa: 749/699/SD=7/1438)

Each dream is not worthy of interpretation. Sometime one sees dream due to unnatural thoughts and strains which does not have any meaning. The dream which your wife saw seems one of the same. Both of you should keep on practicing the commandments of Allah and know the rights of each other and fulfill it.