If I hear a Quranic verse from the CD player which has sajdah tilawat in it, do I need to make sajdah? Could you please say all the ikhtilafs, give me full details please.

(Fatwa: 839/746/H=7/1438)

(1) If you listen the Quran from CD by playing it and no person is reciting the Holy Quran physically then in such a case no sajdah tilawat will be wajib. But if someone is reciting and at the same time it is recorded in the CD then sajdah tilawat shall be wajib on the person who is listening to it.

(2) What do you mean by all the differences? And what do you want to know about these differences? Write it clearly, then in-shaAllah, we shall have a say in this regard.