I am trying to save my family members (father, mother, brothers, wives) from the materialistic world. But I am unable to do so. In this case what should I do to save myself?

(Fatwa: 143/109/D=2/1438)

Start reading out some religious books at your home which softens the hearts and turns them towards the hereafter and turns away from the world. Though the book is read only for ten minutes, but when it is read, all the family members should join it. And if some woman is non-Mahram then she can hear behind the purdah. For example, the books like Hayatus Sahabah, Hayatul Muslimin, Jazaul Aamal, Talimuddin, Tablighi Nisab etc. can be chosen for reading.

You should also follow this practice; you should study two or three pages of the said book. And if you find some book of the Malfuzat and Mawaiz of Hadhrat Maulana Hakimul Ummah Thanvi Rahmatullah then you read some pages from it, it shall benefit you, in-shaAllah.