(1) What is the ruling for me regarding wudhu? When should I perform wudhu and when I have to repeat it?
(2) What is the ruling for me regarding namaz including Jumuah & Eid namaz? Can I perform jamat namaz inside a masjid in spite of the bad smell?
(3) What is the ruling for me regarding touching the Quran and its recitation?
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
(1) If the problem of passing the wind is severe that you cannot offer the salah of one time after making wudhu in the state of purity then you shall be deemed ma’zur (excused) as per the Shariah. The ruling for you is that when the time of salah starts you should make wudhu and offer fardh, sunnat, wajib, nafl salah whatsoever you wish within the time. If you pass wind during the salah your salah shall be valid.
(2) When you pass the wind extensively and it smells too bad then offer salah at your home and do not go to the mosque. In-shaAllah, you shall get the reward of mosque and jamat. Also do not go in Jumuah and Eidain instead offer Zuhr at your home. The salah of Eid cannot be offered alone hence you need not offer it.
(3) You will make wudhu after the time of each salah starts and it shall remain intact until the time of salah remains. You may offer fardh, wajib, sunnah and nafl salah during that time and also can recite the Holy Quran and may touch it.
Further, it is stated that we have learnt through some reliable sources that there is treatment of bad smell of wind in Homeopathy. You should undergo the treatment and if it is cured then you may go to the mosque for salah.
Allah knows Best!
Darul Uloom Deoband
This answer was collected from the official ifta website of Darul Uloom Deoband in India.