How to observe missed fasts?

I have to ask about my qaza fasts which I missed due to pregnancy and lactation. For five years I did not fast and I did not make them up due to my poor knowledge. Now this year I want to fast in Ramadan. Please guide me that how can I make up my qaza fasts and what else I have to do so that my this Ramadan be accepted.

(Fatwa: 803/789/SN=09/1437)

If a woman due to pregnancy or lactation fears her or her child’s life in case she observes fast then it is allowable for her to stop fasting; otherwise it is necessary for her to fast. We don’t know why did you missed the fast for five years? However you should keep the qaza of your missed fasts gradually and when Ramadan comes keep the fast of Ramadan. Also do taubah for whatsoever you did, your fast shall be accepted, in-shaAllah.

أو حامل أو مرضع أما كانت أو ظهراً على الظاهر خافت بغلبة الظن على نفسها أو ولدها (در مختار مع الشامى 3/403 ، ط: زكريا)