Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Darulifta-Deoband.com » What is right age to start Hifz-e-Quran?

What is right age to start Hifz-e-Quran?

My child is 6 years old. I need to know the right age for Hifz-e-Quran. Please guide me at what age should I start his Hifz, he has now started his nazrah as well.

(Fatwa: 339/339/SD=05/1437)

There is no age limitation for starting Hifz course. When the child completes nazirah and is able to pronounce the words correctly then he may start Hifz with the advice of the concerned teacher.

Assalâmoualeikoum Trought the light of Qour’âne and Ahaadith. Can Mufti Saheb give jawaab to the following question. 1- The year for camel or any other animal is it the same year for gold silver… Example my year for gold silver goods end the 25 safar 1430 and the 20 safar 1430 I both 30 camels. For the camel must i give zakaat the 25 safar 1430 or wait the the end of the day of 19 safar 1431. In other words it’s one date zakaate for all or two dates, one for camel and one for gold silver goods … And if after there is cow it will be 3 dates because the jins are different or one date? 2- In nurul îdha they is a maslah about debts. There are 3 groups. Strong, medium and weak. Can Hazrat Mufti Saheb explain this maslah please? Is it the mufta bihi opinion (if no what is it)? The salairy of a worker or the commission who get a seller on a goods it’s in wich goups? The service of a docteur or an accoutant or any other service it’s in which group? What is a bad debts 3- Can somebody pay zakaate in advance? If in paying in advance he paid more can he use it for the next year? 4-How to make estimation on goods (selling price, cost price). Can we make taharri of the value or must we count it. 5-Somebody bought some shares in a companys or group of companys. For example 5% of the companys or 10 %. Thoses shares are not in the market. To get their value, the accountant must caculate the value of the company. So we can’t paid zakaate on the shares. Now according to my understanding we have to check the goods, debts, cash,…and calculate the zakate. But we got only 5% and others partnairs don’t wan’t to give us the value of the zakate assets when it’s our shar’i date. The law of the country (or internationnal law)is not in our side to get the information. We got only the balance at the end of the civil year. What must we do? If we will get the zakate assets (according to shar’ie date) 6 or 8 months later must we wait? If the law (country or internationale) give us possibility to get the zakate assets on the shar’ie date must we use the law even if it take long or create some problems between the partnairs? 6-How to calculate zakate in loan? If we buy goods and our seller said I give you 5 years to pay. 24000 rands every year or 2000 rands each month. What must we do? 7- We have few brothers and sister who are muslim and shareek in a company. Every body got his zakate date. So to make easy because ofcthe company. Is it permisible to change date, to choose one date for everybody? If yes how to do it? 8- How to calculate zakate on partenair ship account in a company?