Breaking of jadu…

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by
My name is Mohammad Naseeruddin (from Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh) I got married on 25 Shawwal 1435, after my marriage within 2 months my wife elder brother is gone from home. It has been almost one year crossed but he did not came back, my wife is saying somebody has done jadu on him (within her relatives only, regarding property issues). Nobody knows where he is. My wife is too sad regarding this matter, she is not at all happy, always thinking about her brother. I want to meet someone who can bring her elder brother back. But I don’t know how to approach, please refer me somebody’s name who can break the jadu on him so that he will come back home. Please tell me someone’s name who can solve this issue, and if possible gives his contact number so that I can interact with him. Please help me to get out of this problem.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 361/349/L=04/1437)

Darul Ifta only guides in Islamic rulings. However, ask your wife to recite Ya Mueed (يا معيد) 111 times daily focusing that Allah will return your lost brother, in-shaAllah he will come back soon.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

This answer was collected from the official ifta website of Darul Uloom Deoband in India.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:

More Answers…

Subscribe to IslamQA Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to IslamQA Weekly Newsletter

You will receive 5 Q&A in your inbox every week

We have sent a confirmation to you. Please check the and confirm your subscription. Thank you!