EMAAN as a Girl Name

I have named my daughter Emaan Waseem. Thinking that its Quranic word and meaning is good too. My wife suggested that name but now my sister-in-law, arguing and says that words like, Emaan, Dua, Fajr stc cannot be and should not be used as names because they have no meaning. I just need advice on that pleases as per Quran and Hadith.

(Fatwa: 1201/967/D=11/1436)

The meaning of Emaan Waseem is not wrong or bad. Its words are also good. But it is not suitable as name of a boy or girl. You should keep your daughter’s name on the names of the Holy wives or Sahabiyat as they are good names and carry virtues and blessings, like Fatimah, Ayesha, Zainab, Hafsah, Kulsum, Maria etc.