Medical Insurance Benefit

My employer provides medical insurance coverage as a benefit for me and my family. No premium is deducted from my salary. It is entirely a benefit provided by the company. Is it allowed in Islam to use such a benefit?

(Fatwa: 836/801/SN=11/1436)

In the abovementioned case, since you have no agreement with the insurance company rather your company deals it and pays the premium itself hence it is allowable for you to avail the medical facility. If the company owner is Muslim and he has done the dealing with the insurance company with his own consent then he shall be sinful. (Fatawa Uthmani, 3/335, pub. Naimia, Chand Ahamd Asari Masail, p. 334)