Ghusl janabah and wuzu

For doing ghusl janabah I first say Bismillah then I wash my private part, then I do ghararah, then I pass water in my nostrils then I wash whole of my body then I say ‘Ash hadu al la Ilaha Illallahu Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abduhu Wa Rasooluh, Allahumma Ja’alni Min at Tawwabeen Wa Ja’alni Min al Mutatahhireen.” After doing this, is there a need of doing wudhu. Or I can offer salah directly.

(Fatwa: 630/630/SD=10/1436)

No! There is no need to do ghusl again after performing it on the said pattern. You may offer salah without wudhu after ghusl.

Note: But one shall not get the reward of wudhu in this case. However, if he did wudhu after gargling and entering water into the nose as well as poured water all over his body then he shall get the reward of wudhu.