How solve Kasam Related Problem

I have a good friend, one day I write a message in my friend’s WhatsApp account, “Apko Meri Qasam Hai Ab Kabhi Bat Mat Kariyega”. My friend is not talking with me nor writing any message the reason is above mention Qasam. I want to know brief knowledge for the same as per Islamic rules, and what myself or my friend can do.

(Fatwa: 919/919/M=09/1436)

One should not take oath except in the name of Allah. It is not allowed to take oath in one’s own name. You should do taubah. When your friend is a good one then why did you stop talking to him. However, if both of you have some differences you should remove them and start talking to each other. You should avoid sending unnecessary messages on mobile.