Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by
My husband, his parents and siblings are not in good relation with my father-in-laws relatives. They don’t contact each other. In this case what is my responsibility?

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 276/279/B=04/1436)

Just maintain your relation with your husband and his parents well and show no interest in their internal affairs.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

This answer was collected from the official ifta website of Darul Uloom Deoband in India.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Subscribe to IslamQA Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to IslamQA Weekly Newsletter

You will receive 5 Q&A in your inbox every week

We have sent a confirmation to you. Please check the and confirm your subscription. Thank you!