Related Q&A

Dream Interpretation

My mother is no more (has expired 29th Muharram 2011). I saw a dream as on 19/06/2014 TIME-8 AM.
My mother has called to grandmother (Nani) and saying I have read the 126 paras of Quran so “Mere Nam Se Bkhsh Dena Kya Pata Mai Rahu Ya Na Rahu”, while I am standing beside her when she was making a call to Nani. Please tell me what she want to say to me as per dream.
On every year (29th Muharram or 4th Jan of every year) complete Qurankhawani on her name. This is eligible or not. This is not creating a “RASAM” by me because my friend said do not create a “RASAM” this is a shirk gunah.

(Fatwa: 1121/1118/N=09/1435)

You, your brother and sister should do isal-e-sawab occasionally for your mother. It is his right on you. But it is not necessary for it to do Quran Khawani every year on 29th Muharram. Also you should not adopt any collective system for it.