While performing wudhu, I keep the tap flowing and take water from it with my hands. And use that water for washing the parts of my body which are required to be washed during wudhu. As the water is flowing from the tap, and falls in the jug below, the said water gets me touch before falling into the jug. Can I use the water that has fallen into the jug for washing my feet?

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Darulifta-Deoband.org

(Fatwa: 1053/1053/N=08/1435)

If the part of the body which the water touches while falling in the jug is not impure outwardly also if used water falls in the jug and it is less than the water in the jug then you may wash your feet with the water of the jug.
“والغلبة في مخالطة المائع الذي لا وصف له ….. كالماء المستعمل ….. بالوزن ….. وإن استويا …..قال المشايخ: حكمه حكم المغلوب احتياطاً” (مراقى الفلاح مع حاشية الطحطاوي ص 26،27 مطبوعه دارالكتب العلمية بيروت)

Facebooktwitterpinteresttumblrmail