Drem about Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s)

7 months back I saw in a dream that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) has come to my house and he is in one of the rooms of my house and is speaking to my father and I am standing outside the room and telling to my elder sister that if I see my Prophet (SAW), now jahannam (hell) will be haram on me. Meanwhile Prophet Muhammad (SAW) calls my smaller sister inside to speak to her and I out of curiosity peeped my head inside and then I could only see light and not Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

(Fatwa: 660/658/N=06/1435)

Ma-shaAllah, it is a nice dream. However, there is some shortcoming in your love and following of the holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم), so should manage it. This can be achieved by reciting durood extensively along with carrying out all the fardh and wajib duties as well as perform all tasks according to sunnah. May Allah grant us perfect iman! Amen!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive curated Islamic Q&A every week!

You have Successfully Subscribed!