My relatives, poor, widow, senior citizens are fighting with their relatives for their right. A civil case in local court is delaying for no reason. We suspect our Advocate also bribed by the opposite side. Please, inform any effective amal/zikr to attain their Halal share as per Shariah. The amal/zikr should be so effective to change the mind of the opposite side / judge of the case for quickest relief. Thanks!

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 463/463/M=04/1435)

They should continue to adopt all possible lawful means to get their due tights. They should also perform five times salah and specially make dua after the salah. Also, they should recite Ya Mudhillu (یا مذل) 75 times (with durood 11-11 times before and after) in the morning and evening and supplicate Allah. In-shaAllah, the enemy will face humiliation.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

This answer was collected from the official ifta website of Darul Uloom Deoband in India.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:

More Answers…