I am having leucorrhoea (white discharge) because of spicy and heavy, oily food, and second when periods going to start and after periods it happens. Please tell me is ghusl fardh in this time? Can I read namaz normally? And if it is fardh then tell me how can I do because it starts any time or continue? And if it is fardh than mostly I did ghusl and just after then it starts again. So what can I do?

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Darulifta-Deoband.org

(Fatwa: 523/434/H=04/1435)

The fluid coming out due to leucorrhoea does not make ghusl fardh, rather breaks wudhu only. If it touches the body or clothes they shall turn impure. If you wash them, they shall turn pure (clean). Ghusl is fardh when the menses stop. It shall not be lawful to offer salah was performed with the fluid of leucorrhoea, if offered with it, salah shall not be valid. Salah shall be valid after cleaning the body and clothes and after performing wudhu.

Facebooktwitterpinteresttumblrmail