1

Education

Facebooktwitterpinteresttumblrmail
I am an adopted son of two sisters both are only neighbors (they did not get married they are not blood related with our family) aged 72-75 years (alive). They had two brothers (expired) who were married and they have children who received their share of the parental house as per Shariah. My aunts have written their parental house in my name (their share of property). The property was registered in my name in the year 2009. Is this correct according to Shariah? Please send me the reply as soon as possible.

Ad by Muslim Ad Network

(Fatwa: 400/412/N=04/1435)

According to Shariah an adopted son is not the Shariah heir of the person who has adopted him. Those who consider it heir they are wrong. In the above mentioned question, the heirs of each of the sister are their alive sister and bhatijas. It is usurpation and infringement of rights to give all the property to a person who is not an heir. However, if they give something from their property into your complete possession in their lifetime then you shall become its owner and it is lawful as per the Shariah.

Facebooktwitterpinteresttumblrmail