Dream

We were in 4 months jamat. My friend saw dream that we were going to fardh salah in mosque. One greedy person is asking for water on road. My friend goes to the mosque without giving water to him. He thought fardh jamat will end. But I gave water to him. Then I go to mosque but also I got fardh salah with jamat. Please tell me interpretation for this dream.

(Fatwa: 394/409/N=04/1435)

The dream indicates towards your religious mode and taste that your friend forbade him from giving drinking water due to the importance of jamah and the person’s greed. But you did both i.e. gave him water neglecting his greediness you gave him water and attended the jamah. In short, both of you are right as per your intentions.