Is it allowed for a muslin woman to consult Qadiyanis/Ahmadis female doctor for her maternity issue and delivery keeping in mind that we have consulted several Muslim doctors? However my wife was unable to conceive and now she is 7 months pregnant and the female doctor who helps her to conceive is Qadiyani. We got to know that she is Qadiyani 2 days ago and we are too worried about it. Please let me know in the light of Shariah can she handle our case as a doctor else what are the other options we can adopt.

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 224/223/N=01/1435)

As per the unanimous opinion of all Ulama, the Qadiyanis are kafir apostate and out of the fold of Islam and the ruling concerning them is not like general kafirs rather it is harsher. Hence when you knew that the lady doctor who is treating your pregnant wife is a Qadiyani then you should leave her and contact any other lady doctor for her treatment.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband