I have a faith in Islam but some confusion

I have a faith in Allah, Quran and holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW), I recite the holy Quran, offer salah daily but Allah is not happy with me. I do not know why? No prayer is accepted. So I am thinking why Allah is not listening to my dua. I am every time worried, disappointed not feeling happy. I have learnt Yasin and I read 40 times in one day daily but Allah is not listening to my dua.

(Fatwa: 354/B-75/TB=03/1435)

If you have hurt or exploited someone then you should apologize him. If you have usurped someone’s money, land, house then you should return it to him and apologize. If your moral behaviour and dealings are correct then consider this problem a test and trial from Allah and keep on doing istighfar extensively. May Allah remove all your problems! It is enough to recite Surah Yasin once in the morning. Also recite durood 100 times daily and لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله العلى العظيم five hundred times and supplicate for your problems. And keep on reciting what you already do. In-shaAllah, you shall have peace in future, you should not worry. One should be contented in whatsoever state Almighty Allah keeps him.