A. Mahr which stands already paid
B. Gold ornaments given by me to my wife at the time of marriage as Jaidad/Thaan.
C. Iddah period for which payment is to be made.
D. Gifts given to me by my wife and her relatives at the time of marriage.
E. Any other dues if any to be paid to my wife.
F. If both parties mutually agree to take their own gift items instead of other is it permissible as per Islam.
Kindly guide me in priority what is Islamic Shariah in this regard.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
(1) If the wife admits of receiving the mahr or there are two witnesses who say that it was paid then it was paid.
(2) Two or three persons should sit and solve it.
(3) Whatever monthly expenses are fixed by two or three persons keeping in view the current price hike it shall be payable.
(4) Only the wife shall be its owner.
(5) You will have to return the dowry. You will have to return the jewelleries etc of wife which you hold, while you can take back the jewelleries which you offered to her.
(6) Both the parties can give and take the articles which are commonly taken back.
Allah knows Best!
Darul Uloom Deoband