Ghusl and Wudhu

I wanted to know after doing ghusl, is it required to do again wudhu for namaz. As I know we should start ghusl with wudhu finish ghusl and we can perform namaz, one of my friends told that you namaz is not valid since you have not performed wudhu after ghusl. I wanted to know can we perform namaz after ghusl or should again do wudhu after ghusl and then perform namaz.

(Fatwa: 270/224/B=02/1435)

You can perform salah after ghusl if you have not experienced anything which breaks wudhu. Your salah was valid. There is no need to perform wudhu again. As it is mentioned in Hadith:
وعن عائشة رضی الله عنها قالت: کان النبي صلی الله علیه وسلم لا یتوضأ بعد الغسل (رواه الترمذي مشکوة المصابیح ص 48)